Below are some links that that may be helpful. Your home inspection may or may not include these inspections or testing. It is recommended that you review your contract with our company to determine what additional services (if any) were performed.
- Radon: https://www.epa.gov/radon/
- EPA https://www.epa.gov/– which includes information on asbestos, clean-up, Lead, Mold, etc.
- Consumer Safety & Recalls https://www.cpsc.gov/ from swimming pools to items in the home
- Polybutylene plumbing in homes https://www.polybutylene.com/poly.html
- Federal Pacific Panels https://www.inspect-ny.com/fpe/fpe.html
Fires waiting to happen, debate waiting to be ended
- Minnesota State Building Code
We have completed Minnesota home inspections in the cities of Coon Rapids, North Branch, Forest Lake, Cambridge, Princeton, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Isanti, Jordan, Harris, Isanti, Pine City, Schafer, Center City, Stacy, Braham, Rush City, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Blaine, Lino Lakes, Spring Lake Park, Fridley, East Bethel, Ham Lake, Little Canada, Roseville, and many more! Anoka County Home inspections, Chisago County Home Inspections, Dakota County, Isanti County Home Inspections, Milaca County Home Inspection, Pine County Home Inspections, Ramsey County Home Inspector, Washington County.